HOME > guide > user interface
Here, we will talk about the community function.
Community Space Basic operation
- Chat Type Box
- Type in the words to chat in the blue area and press enter, and the words will be shown in the balloon over the character.
You can also click the blue area to start chatting.
There are various types of chat, such as chat to "People Around", to "Area", "Private" chat and "Guild" chat.
To toggle the chat type, click on the "People Around" button on the bottom left corner.
- People Around:
- The chat balloon will be seen by the players around you.
Default setting will be set to "People Around"
- Chat will be seen by all the players that are in the same lobby area.
- Private Chat:
- Chat will be seen by only the player that you have specified.
The character's face and name will be seen as well.
Able to chat beyond areas.
- Guild Chat:
- Chat will be seen by all players that are in the same guild where as you.
- Note: The chat balloon will not appear when using Private Chat or Guild Chat.
- Your Character
- The menu will pop-up when clicking on other player's character.
* You can also open this menu by clicking on the name of other players in the player list.
- Shows the profile of the player.
When you choose this menu from the player list, you can also view your own profile.
- Chat Menu:
- Selecting "Chat" will start a "Private Chat" with the player.
You can also choose "Mail" to send in-game mail to the player.
- Friend Menu:
- Opens a menu to invite the player to your guild or to become your friend.
- Black List Registration:
- Registers the player to black list.
Registered users will be shown in black on the list, and their chat will be blocked.
- You can drop the icon of emotions you obtain into a slot to use the emotion.
You can sit down by selecting the "Body Icon" on the left side of the emotion slots.
Clicking on the white box on the right side of the emotion slot will open the "Emotion Setup" screen.
Drag and drop the emotion icons from your emotion inventory to each slot, and the emotions will be ready to use.
- Chat Log
- You can view the chat log.
*The log will be wiped when moving to other areas.
You can also open the player list by clicking on the book icon.
This area can be entered when you have your own guild or joined a guild.One guild lobby is available per guild.
*You need to reach a specific rank to create your own guild.
- Place Objects
- Objects such as monuments or furniture can be placed inside the guild room.
- Guild Member List
- This will show the list of members in the guild.
You can also make a guild icon, check the amount of Star Points collected, or manage your guild members.
- Guild BBS
- Guild members can communicate using this dedicated BBS.
- Gilman will assist you on managing your guild. You can buy "Enlarge guild room" or "Enlarge max guild member"
from him by using Star Points.
He may also give you some valuable information.